1) Eyes are positioned on the horizontal center line of the face, half way from the vertical center line of the face and the outer edge of the face.
2) Bottom of the nose is placed on the horizontal line of the bottom half of the face.
3) Ears go from the eye line to the bottom of the nose line.
4) Mouth is placed on the horizontal line at bottom one quarter of the face.
5) Corners of the mouth line-up with each pupil of the eye (when looking straight ahead).
Have fun drawing faces and inspiring your friends.